Landlord Gas Certification


Gas Safety Certification

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants, and every rented property that has a gas appliance requires a Gas Safety Certificate. We can inspect your boiler and other gas appliances, and issue certificates upon completion of a successful assessment. Only a Gas Safe Registered engineer (which we are) can do this. If you need to arrange a yearly inspection, or are taking on tenants for the first time, give our helpful team a call.

a person checking that a gas central heating system is working


Gas safety regulations require you must ensure the safety of:


  •  Gas appliances
  •  Pipework leading to gas appliances
  •  Flues from gas appliances




Have your annual Gas Safety Check

If you're a landlord, ensuring your property is safe and compliant with all gas and heating regulations is essential. Indeed it is a legal requirement to have a gas inspection every 12 months. We offer comprehensive gas inspections and Landlord Certificates to give you peace of mind and to meet your legal obligations. These inspections can be carried out up to 2 months in advance and still retain the original expiry date. Just like your car's MOT.